We are pleased to announce we have an exciting Stem Cell/PRF course scheduled for Sept 17th & 18th, 2021 in Syracuse, New York.
New York Implant Institute,
6250 S. Bay Road,
Cicero, NY 13039.
(Closest airport to fly into Syracuse Hancock International Airport)
Sept 17, 2021: Dr. Xerxez Calilung will give this lecture at 8am thru Noon.
Then from 1pm to 2pm will be Dr. Calilung work shop to inject Stem Cells orally.
From 2pm onwards till Sept 18, it will all be about PRF Lectures and workshops including facial Aesthetics.
Attendees will receive 8 hours CE for one day course and 16 hours CE for too days course.
Breakfast: 7.30 am each day included
Lecture: 8 am
Lunch: Noon for 30 min each day included
The course ends: 5 pm each day
September 17th –Dr. Calilung – Stem Cells – Course Hours 8 am-2 pm. Course Details
LunchNLearn from Noon to 12:30pm Medicare Billing Course Details
September 17th: Dr. Panjali PRF Course From 2 pm – 5 pm . Course Details
September 18th – Dr. Panjali PRF Course from 8 am-5 pm. Course Details
- Rationale and biologic basis of growth factors
- Biology of tissue healing
- Low-speed centrifugation to achieve more cytokines and growth factors
- Role of PRF in regenerating bone and soft tissue
- Injectable PRF (I-PRF)
- Clinical indications for PRF, iPRF, i-PRF M, A- PRF, A- PRF liquid
- Source of biologic factors and enhancers in GBR /augmentation
- Advanced GBR techniques for lateral and vertical tissue gain
- Clinical protocols for growth factor
- Hands-on Phlebotomy
- Classification of defects
- Biologic principles of Guided Bone Regeneration
- Overview of biomaterials utilized in GBR
- Socket Grafting
- Membranes – why, when, where, and how to use them?
- Role of soft tissue in bone regeneration
- Ridge augmentation using different biomaterials
- Role of growth factors including BMP, PRF, L-PRF, and A-PRF
- GBR techniques in clinical practice: case discussion
- Hands-on GBR with implant placement on models and pig jaws